知行社区

 找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

知行社区 门户 故事 查看内容

think it over 看看我们失去了什么

2013-3-18 17:56| 发布者: 知行| 查看: 144| 评论: 0|原作者: 朝花夕拾

摘要: Today we have higher buildings and wider highways,but shorter temperaments and narrower points of view; 今天我们拥有了更高层的楼宇以及更宽阔的公路,但是我们的性情却更为急躁,眼光也更加狭隘; We sp ...
Today we have higher buildings and wider highways,but shorter temperaments and narrower points of view;
今天我们拥有了更高层的楼宇以及更宽阔的公路,但是我们的性情却更为急躁,眼光也更加狭隘;

We spend more,but enjoy less;
我们消耗的更多,享受到的却更少;

We have bigger houses,but smaller famillies;
我们的住房更大了,但我们的家庭却更小了;

We have more compromises,but less time;
我们妥协更多,时间更少;

We have more knowledge,but less judgment;
我们拥有了更多的知识,可判断力却更差了;

We have more medicines,but less health;
我们有了更多的药品,但健康状况却更不如意;

We have multiplied out possessions,but reduced out values;
我们拥有的财富倍增,但其价值却减少了;

We talk much,we love only a little,and we hate too much;
我们说的多了,爱的却少了,我们的仇恨也更多了;

We reached the Moon and came back,but we find it troublesome to cross our own street and meet our neighbors;
我们可以往返月球,但却难以迈出一步去亲近我们的左邻右舍;

We have conquered the uter space,but not our inner space;
我们可以征服外太空,却征服不了我们的内心;

We have highter income,but less morals;
我们的收入增加了,但我们的道德却少了;

These are times with more liberty,but less joy;
我们的时代更加自由了,但我们拥有的快乐时光却越来越少;

We have much more food,but less nutrition;
我们有了更多的食物,但所能得到的营养却越来越少了;

These are the days in which it takes two salaries for each home,but divorces increase;
现在每个家庭都可以有双份收入,但离婚的现象越来越多了;

These are times of finer houses,but more broken homes;
现在的住房越来越精致,但我们也有了更多破碎的家庭;

That's why I propose,that as of today;
这就是我为什么要说,让我们从今天开始;

You do not keep anything for a special occasion.because every day that you live is a SPECIAL OCCASION.
不要将你的东西为了某一个特别的时刻而预留着,因为你生活的每一天都是那么特别;

Search for knowledge,read more ,sit on your porch and admire the view without paying attention to your needs;
寻找更我的知识,多读一些书,坐在你家的前廊里,以赞美的眼光去享受眼前的风景,不要带上任何功利的想法;

Spend more time with your family and friends,eat your favorite foods,visit the places you love;
花多点时间和朋友与家人在一起,吃你爱吃的食物,去你想去的地方;

Life is a chain of moments of enjoyment;not only about survival;
生活是一串串的快乐时光;我们不仅仅是为了生存而生存;

Use your crystal goblets.Do not save your best perfume,and use it every time you feel you want it.
举起你的水晶酒杯吧。不要吝啬洒上你最好的香水,你想用的时候就享用吧!

Remove from your vocabulary phrases like"one of these days"or "someday";
从你的词汇库中移去所谓的“有那么一天”或者“某一天”;

Let's write that letter we thought of writing "one of these days"!
曾打算“有那么一天”去写的信,就在今天吧!

Let's tell our families and friends how much we love them;
告诉家人和朋友,我们是多么地爱他们;

Do not delay anything that adds laughter and joy to your life;
不要延迟任何可以给你的生活带来欢笑与快乐的事情;

Every day,every hour,and every minute is special;
每一天、每一小时、每一分钟都是那么特别;

And you don't know if it will be your last.
你无从知道这是否最后刻。


鲜花

握手

雷人

路过

鸡蛋
发表评论

最新评论

相关分类



QQ|小黑屋|手机版|知行技术社区 ( 湘ICP备11020288号-1 )

GMT+8, 2020-4-5 11:05 , Processed in 0.063874 second(s), 11 queries , Redis On.

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2020, Tencent Cloud.

返回顶部